SRJ Chartered Accountants is a CPA firm with offices in Toronto and Mississauga, providing taxation, accounting and business advisory services. We are ranked as one of Toronto’s top accounting and tax accounting firms, servicing clients across the country and worldwide. The firm is registered with the Certified Public Accountants of Ontario and is known for its professional development and tax accounting services provided to numerous industry associations across Toronto. SRJ Chartered Accountants has a dedicated Litigation Support and Valuation Services Group.
SRJ Chartered Accountants has a diversified client base of closely-held businesses, high net worth individuals, sole-proprietors, trusts and estates, not-for-profits, and foundations. The firm has a growing roster of emerging and mid-market companies that are in various industries. The firm provides a comprehensive set of private business services to closely held companies, high net worth individuals and families including tax planning and compliance, investment planning, international wealth advisory services, risk management, trust and estate planning, cash flow and asset protection planning.
The service areas provided by SRJ Chartered Accountants include tax accounting, audit & accounting, taxation, litigation support, business valuation, financial outsourcing and bookkeeping services.
SRJ Chartered Accountants is a firm for our times: demanding, creative, ambitious. We share a purpose and commitment to providing for all of our business and individual clients with world class service. Our comprehensive experience allows us to efficiently address our clients’ issues and produce effective and timely solutions. We attribute our growth to our unwavering commitment to client service, which is demonstrated through:
- Quality and timely service
- Personal and frequent client contact throughout the year
- Innovative approaches and solutions to client problems
- Communication of industry developments
With extensive experience in accounting, tax, valuation and litigation support, the partners at SRJ Chartered Accountants bring unparalleled knowledge and experience to every engagement.
- Local, regional, national, and global experience
- Significant knowledge in specialized and complex accounting and tax matters in highly regulated areas, such as estate planning, Private equity, investment partnerships and tax minimization
- Wide scope of tax experience, including domestic and international and cross border transaction structuring and compliance
- Published trade journal authors and sought after speakers
- Members of boards and committees of private, and not for profit entities
- Litigation support consultants recognized by the courts as experts and accredited in their profession
- This combination of experience and expertise empowers us to help clients of all sizes to meet their financial and regulatory objectives. Our partners are integral in leading SRJ Chartered Accountant’s professionals staff in providing clients with innovative solutions backed by personalized service.
SRJ Chartered Accountants has deep expertise providing audit, tax and advisory services to clients in major industry groups including, life sciences and bio-tech, health care, clean tech, technology, digital media, entertainment, sports, real estate, construction, not-for-profit, manufacturing, automotive, distribution and retail.
SRJ Chartered Accountants works with companies from their inception providing accounting, advisory and tax services in Toronto. The firm services incubators and start-ups with accounting services and advice. As companies grow, SRJ Chartered Accountants help them with every step of the way with a full complement of services to help them reach their goals.
SRJ Chartered Accountants are tax accountants in Toronto who specializing in assisting clients save money and meet regulartory requirements. Our tax services are second to none with a highly qualified tax service team who can meet your every need.
Subscribe for our newsletter
- Healthcare Finance and Accounting with Scotiabank – How do I Acquire a Building or Property?
- How to Convert a Sole Proprietorship into a Corporation
- Real Estate Investors – 5 Things You Should Know Before Buying a Property in Canada
- Healthcare Finance and Accounting with Scotiabank – How Can I Finance my New Practice?
- The 4 Most Common Tax Write Offs and Deductions for Small Business