Personal taxes in Canada 2012 – What’s new?

Every year the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) makes a number of changes in the way they assess tax returns and how they implement new credits brought into legislation by parliment.  See this years list on what’s new for personal taxes on the CRA site:

As chartered accountants in Toronto and Mississauga we have many tax tips to help you minimize your tax liability and keep your hard earned money.  Contact us at 647-725-2537 or by email at if you have any questions.