SRJ Chartered Accountants mission is to provide reliable accounting and bookkeeping services in Toronto so you can spend more time concentrating on your business. We take the time to set up financial systems correctly from the start, leaving your bookkeeping and accounting better than ever. Our goal is to improve your financial systems so profoundly, that you cannot imagine ever going back to your old ways.
Without proper bookkeeping and accounting services from a Chartered Accountant in Toronto, you run the risk of hitting cash flow crunches as well as, wasting time and money, and missing opportunities. SRJ Chartered Accountant’s bookkeeping and accounting services in Toronto can help you manage your business, avoid tax preparation headaches, uncover hidden streams of revenue, and generally make operating a business a lot less stressful. You can relax knowing you are well prepared for the future.
SRJ Chartered Accountants provides professional accounting and bookkeeping services to small and medium-size companies and not-for-profit organizations. Our accounting and bookkeeping services in Toronto feature the following tasks:
- Certified Bookkeepers
- Accounts Receivable
- Accounts Payable
- Bank Reconciliation
- Bookkeeping Clean-up
- Payroll Reconciliation
- General Journal, General Ledger
- Business and Personal Accounts
- Not-for-Profit Bookkeeping
- Balance Sheet, Custom Reports
- Cloud Computing
- Profit & Loss, Trial Balance
Our team of professionals provide accounting and bookkeeping services in Toronto to help setup a new business or clean-up an existing company. We can setup adequate reporting and systems to better understand your business.
Your bookkeeper from SRJ Chartered Accountants can create budgets and projections so that you can plan strategically.
SRJ Chartered Accountants can help with GST/HST, payroll setups and integration of existing systems. We will help streamline your bookkeeping systems with the correct checks and balances for best practices.
Our accounting and bookkeeping service is just the thing you are looking for if you are:
- A small to medium-size company or non-profit organization in the Greater Toronto Area.
- An individual who wants assistance with personal financial record-keeping.
- Starting a new company and want to make sure that everything is handled correctly from the beginning
- Spending too much time on your company’s bookkeeping and not enough time bringing in new business
- Losing time and money because of mismanaged financial records
- Spending too much money for a full-time bookkeeper
- Not prepared for your quarterly and annual tax filings
- Wishing you or your staff had a better understanding of QuickBooks
It is important to hire experienced bookkeeping and accounting service with a strong track record of client satisfaction and a high client retention rate. SRJ Chartered Accountants boasts high levels of all three of these characteristics when it comes to bookkeeping and accounting services in Toronto. We intimately know the ins and outs of our entire client roster so that we can provide high level personalized bookkeeping and accounting services in Toronto.
Why invest in bookkeeping and accounting services Toronto?
- Frees Up Valuable Time: Stop spending your time on bookkeeping and accounting, use those precious hours to generate sales and make more money.
- Helps You Run Your Business Better: Good bookkeepers and accounting service providers prepare financial reports, better bookkeepers and accounting service providers teach you how to read and use that information to help you make smart financial choices.
- Helps You Find Profitability Pitfalls: SRJ Chartered Accountants Toronto can tell you how to earn and keep more money in your pocket. Profit margins are important and we can help you figure those out.
- Bookkeeping Is Not Easy: Contrary to the marketing campaigns of accounting software companies, bookkeeping is a skill that takes time and effort to learn.
- Professional Bookkeeping Can Pay for Itself: How?
- SRJ Chartered Accountants Bookkeeping and Accounting services help you stay ahead of the tax curve by partnering with your team.
- Year after year we find clients money by spotting incorrect charges, double billing, ancient recurring fees that should have been stopped ages ago, and finance and banking charges that are too high.
Subscribe for our newsletter
- Federal Budget 2017: Proposed Tax Changes for Private Corporations in Canada
- Ask SRJ: What are the Benefits of owning Life Insurance through a Medicine Professional Corporation vs Personally owning it?
- Ask SRJ: Do I Qualify for the GST/HST Housing Rebate?
- Ask SRJ: What is the Voluntary Disclosure Program and how can it help personal tax filings?
- Quantifying Damages – Assessing Personal Income of Employed Individuals